Today in Lane 3 at the Lebanon Y…
- My arms were like ropes of jelly.
- My legs were like noodles of lasagna.
- My lungs became a chlorine furnace.
- My shoulders eventually went on strike.
- My eyes are now bleary and itchy.
- My head is still spinning and throbbing.
And I loved every minute of it! Yes, it’s great to be back in the pool because goals don’t accomplish themselves. As Rita Mae Brown has said, “Never hope for it more than you work for it.”
Now for some PG Tips to help me stay awake the rest of the day!
Image Credit: wallpapercave.com.